PERDAMI Bali branch in collaboration with Faculty of Medicine Udayana University/Prof. Dr. I.G.N.G. Ngoerah General Hospital, The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologist (RANZCO), John Fawcett Foundation (JFF), OUI INC, and Cure Glaucoma Foundation launches an international symposium that emphasizes to widen the knowledge and provide science development in diagnosing and managing ocular diseases which contribute as the most common causes of visual impairment and blindness. We cordially invite all colleagues to learn and share knowledge together.
Please read the registration terms and conditions carefully before beginning online registration. If the payment has not been received within the given grace period of 24 hours, the system will cancel your registration automatically.
Symposium Registration Fee
Until Feb 18th, 2023
Start Feb 19th, 2023
|General Practitioner / Ophthalmology Resident
(Non PERDAMI Bali)
|Foreign Ophthalmology Resident
Didactic Course Registration Fee
Registration Category Guideline
- Local/Foreign Ophthalmology Resident
Attending residents are required to provide an official residential letter (stating that you are a resident) from the institution and upload the document in PDF/JPEG format.
- PERDAMI Bali Branch Member
PERDAMI Member Registered Number (NRA) is required upon data submission.
- Didactic Course
Detailed information regarding Presymposium: Didactic Course and Wet Lab MIGS is provided on this page. A limited number of 12 quotas are available; therefore, the first come, first served is applied.
- Full access to all symposium sessions and exhibition centers
- Conference proceeding
- E-certificate with Indonesian Medical Association CME Points
- Seminar Kit
- Complimentary lunch and coffee breaks
Online Payment Security and Data Privacy
- The payment only accepts direct bank transfer.
- Personal information collected through the system will be used solely for the IOSB 2023. No personal data will be disclosed to third parties by the organizers.
- Participants are required to upload a payment receipt in PDF/JPEG format to confirm payment completion.
Please understand that the committee shall not grant any refund or compensation for the cancellation of registration payment that had already been made, or non-attendance of the symposium or didactic course.