We invite photography enthusiasts to submit your best photos this year in International Ophthalmology Symposium Bali!
DeadlineLast date of submission March 11th 2023, 23:59 WITA (GMT +8)
EligibilityAll IOSB symposium participants are eligible and may submit a total of three (3) photos.
- Eye Care A photo capturing subject(s) delivering ophthalmology health services. Ophthalmologist, nurses, refractionist, health professionals, and everyone involved in eye services either in hospitals, primary care, or even in social service activities.
- Medical Technology As we know medical technology is rapidly improving, from digital technology, telemedicine, and artificial intelligence, so it’s time to display your best photo showing assistive technology especially on ophthalmology basis.
- Ophthalmology Cases A photo capturing interesting cases that you obtained during practice. Photo can be in the form of eye disorder documented by your slit lamp or even your microscope camera during surgery.
- Photos can be captured by smartphone, film camera, digital camera, mirrorless camera, slit lamp, etc
- File is at least 72 dpi in resolution and 3000 pixels on the longer side. The photo should be in landscape format.
- Acceptable file formats are JPG, JPEG, and PNG. Minimum file size 1MB, maximum file size 12MB.
- Basic editing (brightness, contrast, sharpness) including colour enhancement and cropping of the photo(s) is acceptable. Photos in black and white or sepia are not allowed.
- Winners are judged by these criteria:
- Originality and creativity
- Capturing the theme
- Technical aspect
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Photo entry has never been published or entered in another contest
- A separate entry form must be completed for each photo on My Account (login required).
- By submitting an entry to the competition, you confirm that you own the copyright to your photo entry as its original author.
- Committee has right to use, modify, and publish your entry on IOSB website and any media for purposes
- The winners will be announced on IOSB closing ceremony, March 19th